Corporate governance and regulatory compliance
- Advice on Mexican anti-corruption regulations and their civil, administrative, and criminal implications, as well as on international anticorruption regulations such as the US Foreign Corruption Practices Act (FCPA) and the UK Bribery Act.
- Advice on the design, implementation, and evaluation of client tailored corporate compliance models.
- Advice on the selection and training of personnel in charge of corporate governance and regulatory compliance programs.
- Counsel on compliance and/or regulatory audits and their legal implications in connection with M&A and commercial agreements, as well as in internal vetting procedures for distributors, agents and service providers.
- Legal advice on anti-money laundering (AML) laws and regulations and their civil, administrative, and criminal implications, including design, implementation, and evaluation of internal reporting procedures and legal training for management and in-house AML compliance officers.
- Preparation and registration of contracts regarding products subject to regulation, and advice in connection with product promotion and liability.
- Advice on compliance (including Official Mexican Standards (NOM)) and on administrative proceedings, inspections, litigation, and negotiation of resolutions, including sanctions, closures, and product seizures.
We are the best in the area
- Alberto Lascurain G.
- Franco Rafael Guízar Iriarte
- Oscar Alejandro Quiroz Chávez
- Rogelio Azcárraga Ibargüengoitia
- Tania Carolina Garza Boland