Labor, social security and immigration
- Support to HR departments with on-going matters including employment agreements, terminations, and fringe benefit planning.
- Attendance at labor claims before federal and local conciliation and arbitration boards throughout Mexico.
- Negotiation, execution, litigation and termination of collective-bargaining agreements throughout Mexico for companies with different labor unions and labor environments.
- Advice on the design and establishment of labor structures to achieve labor, tax and operational advantages, including costs efficiencies, asset protection and competitive edge.
- Advice to corporations to minimize the economic impact of employer contributions to Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS), Mandatory Employee Housing (INFONAVIT) and Retirement Fund System (SAR).
- Defense of clients from tax assessments issued by the IMSS, INFONAVIT and SAR.
- Handling and processing of immigration documentation for top-level executives and their families.
- Lobbying for the amendment of labor legislation, including the federal statute, regulations and criterion by administrative and judicial authorities.
- Resolution of controversies related to foreign employees before the National Immigration Institute.
- Adrián Pérez-Pastrana
- Alfonso Pesquera-Pérez
- Eduardo Enrique Gonzalez-Ibarra
- Fermín Lecumberri-Cano
- Francisco Garcia-Lerma
- Hugo Adolfo Gutierrez-Flores
- Jaime Luis Mora-Valadez
- Jimena Robles-García
- Jose Octaviano Contreras-Guadarrama
- Maria Fernanda Castellanos-Balcazar
- Sebastian Rosales-Ortega
- Selma Dafne Esquivel-Piñal